The Ultimate List of AP English
See this for more questions to ask.
Visible Thinking – Student Activities
– Separating fact and feeling
– exploring works of art and other interesting things
– clarifying claims and sources
– the complexity of fairness dilemmas
– But now, I think
Watch these videos and share them with your friends.
Interesting School Links for teachers
– Helping teachers use the Internet effectively
– “The Education Resources Information Center (ERIC), sponsored by the Institute of Education Sciences (IES) of the U.S. Department of Education, produces the world’s premier database of journal and non-journal education literature. The ERIC online system provides the public with a centralized ERIC Web site for searching the ERIC bibliographic database of more than 1.1 million citations going back to 1966. More than 107,000 full-text non-journal documents (issued 1993-2004), previously available through fee-based services only, are now available for free. ERIC is moving forward with its modernization program, and has begun acquiring materials for addition to the database.”
– How to publish your own TeacherTube Video
– AP Literature and Composition Resources